Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Reading Fellowship

Another exciting thing I did this summer is I participated in a summer reading fellowship through my school district. I, along with teachers Mr. Rosenthal and Ms. Young who work at Monument Mountain High & Ms. Salinetti who works at Muddy Brook Elementary read several books about education. We held book club meetings to discuss the books at length. In the end, our challenge was to produce something visual that could explain what good teaching and learning in our school district looks like. Our format was a star book. Using my new knowlege from my receent Summer Studios experience at Boston University, we created a star book that showed through pictures and works what good teaching & learning looks like.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mrs. Malone-Smith