To start our Trace Monotypes, Impressionism unit, we first need to do some background research to prepare.
1. Watch the first Video Below.
2. Visit: http://www.theartstory.org/movement-impressionism.htm
3. Read the Synopsis, and Key Ideas.
4. Go to these websites, or any others that you can find that would have Impressionist Paintings:
5. Pick 1 piece of Impressionism painting, print it out in black and white so it fills the paper.
A LANDSCAPE will work much better for this project than a Portrait.
6. Fill out Critique Guide and give it to the teacher at the end of class. Use your own words. I will check to see if you are copying.
Vietnam, part 3
3 days ago